Plan Strategy, Gain Perspective and Grow Your Business
March 30th – Crowne Plaza (Woburn)
BEVERLY, MA, March 8, 2017 – MassPay, a leading provider of HR/Payroll Solutions and Services, announces The Business Success Summit, an all-day event designed for Business Owners, GM’s, CFO’s, Controllers, and HR and Payroll professionals, all learning from one another through insightful presentations and lively panel discussions on critical topics that impact their business.
The event, to be held March 30th at the Crowne Plaza in Woburn, features concurrent Business and HR/Payroll tracks presented by leading Banking, Financial, HR, Benefits, Staffing, Insurance and Legal firms.
Don’t pass up this power-packed event, designed to help you achieve business success in 2017.
Advance tickets, discounted at $99, are available via Eventbrite
• How the Trump Administration Will Impact Your Business (presentation)
• Managing a Multi-Generational Workforce (presentation)
• Ratcheting Up The Performance of Your Sales Team (presentation)
• What Do Your Employees Really Want? (panel)
• Your Business is Under Attack – Cyber Attack (presentation)
• Growing Your Workforce: Finding the Right Candidates (panel)
• Wealth Strategies for Executives (presentation)
• Exit Planning Strategies (panel)
• MA Legislative Update from AIM (presentation)
• Becoming a Best Place to Work (panel)
• Keynote lunch speaker – Amber Lilyestrom of Soul Fueled CEO
• Networking cocktail party at 4:30pm
View the full agenda
For more information on the Business Success Summit, contact:
MassPay provides a cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solution called iSolved, which allows small to mid-sized businesses to utilize cloud-based technology to streamline their HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance processes and optimize their workforce.
iSolved tracks detailed employee information, administers benefits, calculates work hours, processes payroll, and offers performance management/reviews, new hire onboarding, employee self-service and other capabilities, to keeps businesses efficient, and compliant with ACA and other regulations.
MassPay’s HR Services (ASO) provides businesses with guidance on HR/Payroll issues, helps them develop strategies for recruiting top talent, evaluates and develops company policies, ensures compliance with wage & hour and other laws, and implements best practices for hiring, onboarding, training and performance.