Plan to start a new business in America? Coming to America can be very challenging, and MassPay can help
MassPay assists businesses coming to America by ensuring the transition to the U.S. business scene is as smooth as possible. Consider us your advisors on HR & Payroll matters, who make sure you collect the right paperwork, file the right government forms, pay your U.S. employees accurately and stay in compliance with our multiple levels of labor laws.
Many European businesses would like to expand their operations and set up their business in the United States. What they don’t know is that coming to America can be very challenging, especially without assistance.
For starters, there is a lot of paperwork, decisions on pay rates, benefits you should offer, compliance with federal, state and local laws, how to go about hiring employees and where to find them, setting up payroll to accurately pay these employees, and the wide variety of taxes to setup. Suddenly, coming to America doesn’t seem that easy.
Any one of these issues could significantly delay the opening of your business, especially when you aren’t here to give it the attention and follow-up that is needed.
MassPay does the administrative “heavy lifting” on this side of pond so that businesses coming to America can focus their energies on launching the new business.
We’ll help you become a great employer – right from the start.
• Taxation setup (FUTA, etc.)
• Compensation & Benefit guidance – how much to pay, what benefits to offer
• Affordable Care Act — rules & reporting (if applicable)
• MA sick time law (tracking, rules)
• Retirement plan set up (if offered)
• Business Insurance (Worker’s Comp and business liability insurance)
• New Hire Kit — all the necessary forms/paperwork to hire and onboard staff
• Custom, non-discriminatory Job descriptions to attract qualified staff
• Guidance on hiring strategy & suggestions for sourcing new employees for your business
• Interview assistance (candidate screening, interview templates, interviewer training)
• Manager training on critical HR issues (i.e. sexual harassment, workplace conflicts)
• Provide the required workplace posters
• Key vendor recommendations (Banks, POS equipment, Benefit Brokers, Labor Attorneys)
• Development of your Employee Handbook (rules, codes of conduct, internal processes)
• On-going HR guidance and annual compliance audit
• Payroll processing to pay your employees accurately; W-2 production for tax filing
• Time & Attendance to capture employee work time
• Required documentation and digital storage
• Termination and Disciplinary guidance
• Management training & coaching
We invite you to contact us for a confidential discussion to learn how we can help you successfully get your business up and running here.
MassPay provides a cloud-based Human Capital Management (HCM) solution called iSolved, which allows small to mid-sized businesses to utilize cloud-based technology to streamline their HR, Payroll and Time & Attendance processes and optimize their workforce.
iSolved tracks detailed employee information, administers benefits, calculates work hours, processes payroll, and offers performance management/reviews, new hire onboarding, employee self-service and other capabilities, to keeps businesses efficient, and compliant with ACA and other regulations.
MassPay’s ASO services provides foreign businesses with guidance on U.S. HR/Payroll issues, helps them develop strategies for recruiting top talent, evaluates and develops company policies, ensures compliance with wage & hour and other laws, and implements best practices for hiring, on-boarding, training and performance.